Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Final

It’s really hard to imagine that I have already posted so many articles in English.
I have to say that it really helps me a lot to improve my English writing ability. Since I became a university student, I have little chance to practice English. At first, I cannot imagine that I have to make a post in English every week, it seems quite difficult. But, now I am really happy and proud that I make it! There is another benefit about this activity, since Rainbow asks us at least making 2 comments every week, we have to read others’ blogs; it’s really interesting. By reading what others wrote, I do learn a lot and get to know the things which I would not notice in common. I think I’ll keep this habit; it’s really fun and helpful!

5 comments:

  1. I agree with you that writhing a blog every week can improve our English, at least it become a habit. I’m not good at English and I never thinking about I can writing more than 100 words per week. But I did it in this class! I’m lucky to join this class :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my name is David.I am proud of my English blog too. Although this is fianl article in this class but I think I will keep writeing blog in English every week. And I love to read comments in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your blog. I have learned more about writing in this class. To write a blog every week in English was an impossible thing to me at first, but I’m glad I do it. It’s a new way to learn about English, I would like to keep this habit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really!!! Finally~~
    I am the person who can't keep doing things regularly, hence I've never taken diary for over a week, which is the reason that I often missed the deadline of blogging :P
    But I do also think it is a cool activity cuz through this I also learn lots of new stuff from reading others' blog!!
    Well, I am not sure if I can keep doing this later, but I am sure I like this activity!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can’t believe I can do it, either. Though I like to write blogs, I never do it in English and focus on one topic. I think my English ability has improved during this time. I like to use this way to learn English. It’s everyday English! I would like to post blogs in English every week to learn more.

    ReplyDelete