Monday, April 11, 2011

[Singer] Jordin Sparks


Once I listened to ICRT, and suddenly a powerful voice came into my ear. I was really amazed by the voice.  And I wondered who the singer of this song is? Her voice sounded very pleasing and wonderful. So I listened very carefully to the DJ introducing the singer, and her name is Jordin Sparks.No Airis the highest selling by any American Idol contestant. No Airis an R&B song which was cooperated with Chris Brown(A famous hip hop and R&B singer.), it is really impressive and pleasing. And the best part of the song is Jordin’s soulful voice. It is no doubt that her voice gave the song soul. I also recommend another songThis is my nowin her self-titled album, this one is a little bit like her own biography and really great! Otherwise, because of Jordin, now I am also a fan of American Idol. Watching the contest on line becomes one of my hobbies in life and another unexpected gain is that by watching this show I can also practice my English listening.
 Maybe you haven’t heard of her name, but I am sure that you must have heard of the show where she rose, American Idol. She was the winner of the sixth season of American Idol and amazingly she was only 17 at that time, she is the youngest winner of that show. In 2007, she released her first and self-titled album. And the song I heard on the ICRT,


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for introducing an American singer.

    I seldom listen to English songs and watch American programs, so this is the first time I hear of American Idol.

    I will try her songs on Youtube after medium exams. But, to be frank, I have no habit of watching TV, so I may not watch American Idol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to learn a new singer I've never known before. Now, I search Jordin Sparks' songs on youtube, and I am now fall in love with her songs as well!

    ReplyDelete